Emerging Leaders Program
Active participation in the future of our community begins with learning how existing organisations work, how to communicate, listen, to solve problems and including others in the consultation process from the start. Our future leaders are already interested in how the world around them works, and where they fit in. Sharing learning and information, as well as offering guidance, is how todays mentors can leave a legacy by developing tomorrow’s leaders. Our community faces local and global challenges – which can be met by our youth, with the right preparation.
- Eureka Democracy Excursion 10 – 3 Saturday 8 December 2018
- Emerging Leaders Workshop 10 – 3 Tuesday 15 January 2019
- Consultative Dinner 6 – 7.30 Tuesday 22 January 2019
- Strategic Decisions Workshop 10 – 3 Saturday 9 February 2019
- Collaborative Presentation – Hepburn Shire Council
Civic Kids invite you to take a look at their interactive exhibit currently on show at the Warehouse (Clunes Library). Click on the link below for more information: